Jobs at HealPay
We’re looking for an organized, self-motivated individual who can prioritize assignments and manage vendor relationships to fill the role of part-time office manager. You’ll be the point of reference for office inquiries and requests and will assist with office purchase orders, returns, and exchanges. The ideal candidate will also be responsible for managing scheduling and composing business documents. Office manager will maintain and protect customer information; keeping key information confidential is essential.
Apply for this position
- Strong office organizations and optimization techniques
- Effective multi-tasking and time management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Skilled in using office software like Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint or the Apple/Google cloud equivalent
- Strong attention to detail